Monday 9 April 2007

Freedom of speech

Hello everyone !
I would like to talk to you about the freedom of speech which seems to be respected less and less.

Have we forgotten the good days when fredom of speech was one of the most precious things ? People have died and they continue to die because of it or fighting for it. It is time to remember thos who wanted nothing more than express their thoughts freely.In recent days we can not say what we think anymore because of "political correctness" What a bunch of crap this is.. Media and authorities are now at the mercy of lawyers and the corrupted justice system. It is time to stand up and say.. enough. I want to say what I think about a particular issue..
Let me give you a weird example.. Victoria, Australia's second largest state in population.. They ahve a law which prevents anyone.. and I mean anyone.. from talking about other religions.. so what if I think there is something wrong in Islam ? Should I be prosecuted for this ? it is my oppinion.. Whoever doesn't like it.. has to prove it or engage a clever yet peaceful debate.. But noooo.. they have to procecute you through the justice system.. and if you aer unlucky.. you end up in jail.. just for one simple thought.. Now imagine how you can extrapolate this un-natural situation...
I hope there are many more people out there thinking that freedom of speech is a precious and rare thing in recent days...

No comments: